Disclosure & Privacy
- This policy is valid from December 1, 2013.
- This blog is written by a variety of contributors. For questions about this blog, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- Books mentioned or featured in photographs are gifts from my author and/or publisher friends (unless otherwise noted) and I (Michelle) receive no compensation for featuring the books—except having my friends love me even more.
- Endorsers for my (Michelle’s) books have been provided a copy of the book from the publisher for review purposes but were not required to write a positive review.
- I (Michelle) am paid for the magazine articles I write but receive no additional compensation for mentioning the magazines or for featuring content from them.
- To our knowledge, none of our contributors are compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise and experience, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- Content on this blog is for informational purposes only.
- While we have been careful about our choice of contributors to this site, we are not responsible for any content on their personal sites.
The owners of this blog reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- We will have a license in all content posted on the site by visitors. We will not have a duty to modify or withdraw posts but may do so if we choose.
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive or objectionable or don’t match the values of the Just 18 Summers brand
- Comments that attack a person individually, that slanders, or could be construed as defamation or a threat. We will disclose all user personal identification to requesting authorities.
Terms & Conditions:
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as professional advice such as from a licensed family therapist, etc. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. This policy is subject to change at any time.
1. We receive no compensation of any kind for mentioning the products used in our recipes but we mention them because that’s what we’ve used in our recipes and those products have worked well for us. However, we’d be happy to have someone pay us for that and will change this disclaimer to reflect that when it happens.
2. We’re busy, and some days—most days—are short on hours. On those occasions you will probably find (will definitely find) mistakes, typos, and (gasp!) bad grammar. Please like us in spite of that.
3. We are NOT trained chefs, nor nutritionists, and do not make any claims in that regards. We’re not responsible for any pounds gained as a result of the recipes posted on this blog. Unfortunately, we are responsible for the pounds gained in our kitchens. Sigh.
4. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine (Michelle) and/or the opinion of the contributor for the article. Links to other sites are for your convenience, and content on those sites does not necessarily indicate approval by us.
5. We’re so glad you’re here on our blog and we would love for you to send us your comments and feedback.